1) Delenn sneaks out of bed to meat with LaNeer. She wants to be discreet.
Delenn wants LaNeer to produce proof beyond what they have now if it is the Centari attacking the trade routs.
Delenn arranged for LaNeer's training to be close to Centari space so he can spy.
2) Londo detects a bug in a package Vir brought in.
Vir doesn't understand why the Drazi would spy on them.
3) Londo tells Vir he is to become ambassador to B5 by the time he levies.
4) The Drazi Ambassador, in a privet meeting, indirectly accuses the Centari of being behind the attacks on the trade routs.
5) LaNeer and a Minbari he is training with take out one man fighters from a Wight Star serving as teaching ship.
The Air reserve changes to only one hour after they leave the ship.
The ship then goes into hyperspace. There is no place close enough to get more air.
6) G'Kar teaches from his book. Franklin watches from the side.
7) The Minbari with LaNeer, FinDell, panics and leaves to look for air.
The ship comes back. Them being left was a training exercise.
To stay and wait to be rescued.
8) Vir confronts the Drazi merchant. The Drazi says he did nothing.
Calls Vir weak and tells to leave.
Vir gets Londo's swords off the wall. Goes back to the Drazi store and smashes up a few things.
The Drazi apologies. Security pulls Vir off.
Londo, in the back, tells Allen Vir is now ready to be the Centari ambassador.
9) The Easter Egg hunt.
FinDel thinks he is expected to lose. He decides to kill him self by hitting an asteroid. LaNeer shoots and disables his ship. Saves him.
Caption Montoya reassigns FinDell to access new recruits to make sure they want to join the Rangers for the correct reason.
FinDell joined because two family members died during the Shadow war and it was left to him to take there place.
10) At a lunch Sheridan, DeLenn, Franklin and Allen are talking about the day. There is an empty place for Garabaldi. He seems not to have gotten the message.
Switch to Garabaldi's room. He is drunk.
What I got from this episode.
A) The episode seems to be to move along LaNeer, Vir and Garabaldi's story.