1) The members of the Alliance boycott there ambassadorial duties until the Alliance can protect or at least identify who is attacking there shipping lanes beyond there national borders.
2) A transport being attacked, a life pod escapes.
3) The adoration of G'Kar begins.
4) Garabaldi late for a meeting. An empty bottle of gin. (I think it was)
5) The surviver in the life pod is thought to have been smuggling contraband and working for the Drazi government. Subcontracted for deny ability.
Sheridan sends Franklin and Garabaldi, Garabaldi ask to go alone. It is granted.
6) Ta'Lon at G'Kar's door.
Talon took G'Kar's book he had been working on for two years to the Narn Home World.
The people who read it were moved. So a few copies were made. Then many more. five or six hundred,... thousand.
G'Kar is now a religious icon.
7) Garabaldi goes to Drazi.
8) Garabaldi's friend from Europa, Tapik meats him. Garabaldi has asked him to look into the life pod and the pilot.
The pilot has gone into hiding. His employers are not happy. The recipients want him dead. Easier to deny knowing about it.
The pilot wants off the planet.
9) Tapik, having been drinking with Garabaldi, leaves the rented room to make arrangements for the pilot to get off the planet.
He gets called by name then shot in the hallway wile Garabaldi sleeps.
Garabaldi wakes and sees the signal the pilot makes from the park.
Garabaldi calling for Tapik goes into the hallway were a Drazi is searching him as he lays on the ground. Fighting ensues.
Garabaldi knocks him over the balcony.
Garabaldi goes to Tapik who tells him to go to the pilot, he then dies. The knocked over the balcony Drazi climbs back into Garabaldi's room.
The Drazi air police have a spotlight on a man in the park. (the pilot?)
Garabaldi runs to the park. A shot, a scream. Garabaldi gets into a fight with three black robed people. They leave.
Garabaldi finds the pilot dead.
9) Garabaldi calls B5 and ask for a Wight Star to take him away. He doesn't trust the Drazi government. Everyone else is out to get him,... At least there.
10) Ta'Lon talks G'Kar into being a teacher. Taking his part in the religion his book has created. Undoing hate and fear.
11) Garabaldi, back on B5, says the robed people weren't Drazi.
All he brought back was something off the blacked robed people he fought with, he answers Sheridan.
They also knew what he wanted from the pilot.
Sheridan says they have a leak.
Londo walks in late. Londo notices the thing in Garabaldi hands he is fiddling with. The same Sheridan commented on. Telling them it comes from the Centari palace guards. Its a button. Londo ask were Garabaldi got it from.
Garabaldi tells him from the Zocolo. Subject changed.
12) Delenn, Sheridan, Garabaldi and G'Kar are sure enough the Centari are behind the attacks and Londo has nothing to do with it.
But why? What are we missing?
G'Kar says to tell Londo nothing.
G'Kar says Londo almost got killed by a faction opposing him in the royal palace but a 2ed faction saved him. Until we know witch faction is involved Londo must stay out or he will be killed.
13) Franklin comes to a decision and will miss B5.
14) G'Kar and the face in the book lesson.
15) Franklin to go to the Earth and take over for Kail as the Xenomedicin head. The goodbyes start.
16) Garabaldi sleeping in bed. An empty bottle of booze on the table next to him.
What I got from this episode.
A) The two factions on Centari Prime are known. Who is attacking the trade routs are known.
B5 doesn't know who is behind it.
B) What we know is theres an unknown being on Centari Prime who saved Londo's life. They have plans for him.
The Centari Emperor is keeping war production secret.