1) Some ships blow up a probe in hyperspace with a B5 logo on it.
Lockly says they may be the advanced scouts the Gain warned them about.
There looking for worlds to invade in this sector.
I guess they don't know Epsilon V can defend it self. Although it hasn't done anything in a wile.
There passing the non aliened worlds. What makes them think they can hold any thing the major powers don't want them to hold?
2) Maintenance calls this the 3ed red alert this month.
3) B5 will defend itself. No Wight Stars.
That many fights going on? non to protect the capital.
4) What does the thing maintenance hover over the flour do? They don't know and they fix electronics like in Med Bay.
5) Franklin's why he saves everyone. His dad was saved when most would have let him die.
6) The first few ships taken out. There is a bug in the wires, Continuity. , It stopped the 2edary weapons from working.
7) maintenance gives the Ivonava's replacement is great speech. There will be more.
8) Garabaldi and Lockly still fighting. Seems the Gain fought the current invaders.
Garabaldi gives a small chance they'll live 12 hours.
9) Maintenance guy wonders why they don't shut down the gate. Other maintenance guy says it takes 5-7 days to git it working.
Also they would shout off there only escape.
Didn't they once separate the parts, or at least talk about separating them to keep it from working?
10) Maintenance guys take break in the observation dome. Watch the fight, the first wave.
Red explosions are ours, O2. Green explosions are theres.
A Wight Star pops in.
A breaching pod sends out a cable to latch on to a spinning B5.
They must have gotten smacked hard when they hit the turning hull.
11) People told to go to life pods, just in case.
The maintenance guys get into an elevator. It stops. The door is overridden and opened. A man is shot in the fighting and falls into the elevator. The guys run out and duck behind a big box.
A Human soldier in a fist fight sets down a gun on the box.
A bad guy goes to the box, the tall maintenance guy punches him down. The short one grabs the gun and shoots a bad guy.
Allen tells them to leave, they do.
12) They end up in Byron's place. Byron tells them there safe.
The Teeps are examining a helmet off a bad guy. It has some leftover energy. They can read it for a bit. Must be some brain splattered in the helmet.
A Bad guy walks to the opening. The Teeps make him go away.
13) Wight Stars show up. There were guarding Emphili.
That's what happens when too many are sent.
14) Second wave comes, one gets blasted then crashes into B5. The station starts burning, it has a big hole in it.
15) Delenn gets out of going to a life pod.
16) The Wight Stars show up.
Maintenance guy looks through a window at the flour. That should be ON the flour like in the first season. Lazy.
The fight is over.
17) Talking about the war, the maintenance guys say the bosses call the shots get the glory and 'we' have to clean up the mess.
As they walk on, the next room they come up to has Franklin checking people to see if there dead.
What I got from this Episode
A) Things from other episodes in this episode.
B) Were these supposed to be Shadow friends? Someone from outside this aria? From outside known space?
C) Lockly likes to give others a hard time.