1) Sheridan in prison.
2) The interrogator tells Sheridan not to lie. Sheridan is waring a Narn pain giver. 3' from the interrogator is pain, 2' is knocked out. ('=foot)
3) Sheridan doesn't consider him self political. The interrogator alters words to mean what he wants them to mean. Like politicians do. A ghost of what they really mean. Being under influence and being influenced are not the same.
Sheridan takes the sandwich, it is poisoned.
In the interrogator's lecture on what is truth he leaves out the 4th dimension. Time.
4) A Drazi is brought in and chained to the interrogator's chair. Seaming to be under duress he claims responsibility for manipulating Sheridan with Ivonava, Delenn and Sn. Ross Feller. He said into a recorder.
Feller had nothing to do with this but he may become a problem. The interrogator says.
The Drazi goes on, Sheridan is not responsable, .. Sheridan interrupts. Don't give them what they want. He says.
The Drazi refuses to give anything else.
Seems he is killed.
5) Sheridan told he is not expendable.
6) Interrogator tells Sheridan they want him broken. To hold up under a Psy scan. To show the system can't be beat.
7) Sheridan hallucinates Delenn is there. Takes his mind off the interrogation some.
8) Sheridan is a war hero. They put a lot of effort into building him up. Now that he has turned against them one of them has to go.
The aliens can be blamed. Sheridan tells the interrogator every time he says no he wins.
9) Sheridan is put on a board and wheeled out to a different room. Sheridan is left alone, no there is a Drazi in black with a hood over his face. A hallucination?
10) Sheridan is put into a room. 1st one or different one? Who knows.
There is a different interrogator. He starts all over.
11) The hooded Drazi is in the room. He pules off the hood and looks like the same Drazi Sheridan spook to before. Hallucination.
What I got from this episode.
A) Clark wants Sheridan broken to boost his side.
I don't always watch this. It really doesn't move along the show.